Saturday, June 28, 2014

1 Month left : Robin Tunney Wedding Project

Hello Tunnies & Mentalistas, 

Just a little post to remind you that there is 1 month left to send me your part!

36 participants joined The Wedding Project. .
Also on those participants, 8 Tunnies already sent me their part/text/pic...



Of course, you still can join at anytime :) 

I'm also reminding you that  The deadline to send me your stuffs is when we will know they are maried
(because i'm a bit superstitious and i don't want to send this gift before it happen)



  • Thanks to the people who already sent me their stuffs and those who will be part of this project for our Robin. 
  •  PS: If you can check the list to be sure your name and twitter name are correct thank you ;)
Reblog, tweet, Link, Spread the word.

Robin is our Queen <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment