Thursday, June 12, 2014

End: Robin Tunney Birthday Project 2014



Hello Tunnies & Mentalistas! 

It’s definitely over to send me your video. I’m not accepting anything from now on. (except for those who told me i'll have their part today or tomorrow, I won't put together your parts before Saturday and Sunday anyway so I still kinda accept until then) 

I’m sorry for those who couldn’t make it but I think i’ve been annoying enough with my constant reminder lol ;) and gave you time as long as I could.

Also sorry to those I had to refuse their part because it wasn't fitting the theme of the video this year. But again, if you talked/worked with me, you were able to do something else that fit :)


THANK YOU to the 86 Tunnies who sent me their videos and played the game of teh theme of this year.  
You're Awesome!
 
Now, it’s time for me to lock myself in my room and put everything together, I hope I’ll succeed to do something nice & different and you will all love the finished video of this year and I'll see you with it in 1 week :)

~~ Robin is Our Queen ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment