Saturday, May 11, 2013

3 Weeks left : Robin Tunney Birthday Project 2013


Hello Tunnies & Mentalistas, 

Another post to remind you that you have  3 Weeks left to send me your part!
We should be 114 Participants
it is still possible to join, from the moment i have your part for June 1st, i'm accepting new people :)
On those participants, 19 Tunnies already sent me their part so keep sending!

 I'm counting on you the 114 participants :)


Don't forget to check the rules before making your part and don't hesitate to contact me via the site, e-mail, twitter or Tumblr if you have any questions or to just let me know that you are in, i'm here for that :)


Don't hesitate to check the participants list here , if there is mistake on your name, twitter... don't hesitate to tell me because it will be like that on the video.
You maybe also can name the file your sending me with your Name, Country & Twitter name right away, it could avoid any mistake from my part when i have to rename the file. ;)

  The deadline to send me your stuffs is June 1st

Everyone will have another personal reminder in a week, after my exams. I should begin the video at this moment.
  • Thanks to the people who already sent me their stuffs and those who will be part of this project for our Robin.
Reblog, tweet, Link, Spread the word.

Robin is our Queen <3  


PS: Robin had been nominated for "The Most Glamorous Actress of the year" (award given at Monte Carlo Festival) So Go Vote! (x)
Click on the circle next to her name and then the yellow button with "voter" on it 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment