Wednesday, May 1, 2013

1 Month left : Robin Tunney Birthday Project 2013


Hello Tunnies & Mentalistas, 

I'm reminding you about the project, especially that you have  1 month left to send me your part!
The project is on since a little while now and i'm happy to tell you that we are 97 participants. keep joining :)
Also on those participants, 8 persons already sent me their stuffs so keep sending!

 I'm counting on you the 96 participants :)


Don't forget to check the rules before making your part and don't hesitate to contact me via the site, e-mail, twitter or Tumblr if you have any questions or to just let me know that you are in, i'm here for that :)


Don't hesitate to check the participants list here , if there is mistake on your name, twitter... don't hesitate to tell me because it will be like that on the video.

  The deadline to send me your stuffs is June 1st

I'll tweet, send e-mail and messages to send the "1 monthe left" reminder to everyone of the participants list tomorrow, even if i know some of you aren't forgetting about it ;). (couldn't do it today)
  • Thanks to the people who already sent me their stuffs and those who will be part of this project for our Robin.
Reblog, tweet, Link, Spread the word.

Robin is our Queen <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment