Sunday, May 25, 2014

1 Week left : Robin Tunney Birthday Project 2014

Hello Tunnies & Mentalistas, 

Just a little post to remind you that there is 1 week left to send me your part!
 
54 participants joined The Birthday Project. .
Also on those participants, 21 Tunnies already sent me their video.



Of course, you still can join at anytime :) 

I'm also reminding you that  The deadline to send me your stuffs is June 1st
So you have now, 1 week left to send me your part.
i'll message personnally everyone of the list today.


Though, there might be extra days for those who really need it ;)
Also, if you have bloopers of you making your part, you can send…. it might be useful.



I'm reminding that there is a Wedding Project going for Robin too
(more time left for this one)

  • Thanks to the people who already sent me their stuffs and those who will be part of these projects for our Robin. 
  •  PS: If you can check the list to be sure your name and twitter name are correct thank you ;)
Reblog, tweet, Link, Spread the word.

Robin is our Queen <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment